SolidWorks 2017 SP2 Premium Free Download
SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Free Download is a comprehensive 3D design solution that adds to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation motion and design validation tools advanced wire and pipe routing functionality reverse engineering capabilities and much more And You Can Also Download SolidWorks Premium 2016 .
SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Description
With SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Users can test product performance against real life motion and forces with our rich simulation capabilities. Ensure manufacturability and resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools. Quickly incorporate printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with the extended toolsets of SOLIDWORKS. You can also work with 3D scanned data in SOLIDWORKS Premium. Experience all the benefits of a complete 3D design solution with SOLIDWORKS Premium.
Time-based Motion Analysis
Easily evaluate how your product will perform and move throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis using SolidWorks Premium 2017. Visualize your product moving as it would in the real world and measure the forces and loads on your design. Plus, use the data to correctly size motors and create the ‘correct’ mechanism to ensure performance, product quality, and safety.
Tightly integrated with SOLIDWORKS CAD, motion analysis using SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Download can be a regular part of your design process—reducing the need for costly prototypes, eliminating rework or delays, and saving time and development costs.
Motion Analysis Overview
Motion analysis is solved using a time-based approach for rigid body kinematic and dynamic problems. SOLIDWORKS Motion takes the designer beyond the free drag movement available in a CAD environment and into a true physical calculation of the forces and motions of an assembly as it would move under environmental loads (external forces) and/or internal loads (motors, springs, and dampers).
Linear Stress Analysis
Linear stress analysis with SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Free Download enables designers and engineers to quickly and efficiently validate quality, performance, and safety—all while creating their design.
Tightly integrated with SOLIDWORKS CAD, linear stress analysis using SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 can be a regular part of your design process, reducing the need for costly prototypes, eliminating rework and delays, and saving time and development costs.
Linear Stress Analysis Overview
Linear stress analysis calculates the stresses and deformations of geometry given three basic assumptions:
- The part or assembly under load deforms with small rotations and displacements
- The product loading is static (ignores inertia) and constant over time
- The material has a constant stress strain relationship (Hooke’s law)
SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Free uses finite element analysis (FEA) methods to discretize design components into solid, shell, or beam elements and uses linear stress analysis to determine the response of parts and assemblies due to the effect of:
- Contact between components
Loads can be imported from thermal, flow, and motion Simulation studies to perform multiphysics analysis.
In order to carry out stress analysis, component material data must be known. The standard SOLIDWORKS CAD material database is pre-populated with materials that can be used by SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Free, and the database is easily customizable to include your particular material requirements.
Piping and Tubing Design
Accelerate the development process and save time by designing piping and tubing in 3D during system design with SOLIDWORKS Premium 2017 Sp2. By integrating piping and tubing during the design process, designers can help ensure efficient assembly, operation, and serviceability, avoiding rework, delays, and extra cost.
Piping and Tubing Design Overview
Use the wide range of tools in SOLIDWORKS Premium Sp2 to simplify design and documentation of piping and tubing for a wide range of systems and applications, including machinery, skid systems, and process plant piping. With SOLIDWORKS Premium 2017, designers can:
- Create piping system designs with butt welded, socket welded, threaded, and other connections
- Create flexible or rigid tubing lines
- Automate placement of supports and hangers for all lines
- Generate bend tables for tube routes to support manufacturing
- Calculate cut lengths for all pipe and tube runs
- Auto-route pipe/tube paths through the design that can be easily edited according to assembly and service needs
- Ensure minimum bend radii in flexible tube systems
- Output PCF files for use with ISOGEN® piping software
- Export tubing/piping bend tables to CNC benders
- Automatically generate piping/tubing manufacturing drawings from your 3D models
- Import logical connection information design from SOLIDWORKS Solution Partner products
- Automatically create bill of material (BOM), cut lists, bend tables, and other manufacturing documentation
- Access a CAD library of piping and tubing components
- Use the Routing Library Manager (RLM) wizard to guide creation of custom piping/tubing components
Electrical Cable Harness and Conduit Design
Quickly design and route electrical wiring, harnessing, cabling, and conduit assemblies of products in 3D using the SOLIDWORKS Premium package. Integrating these systems during product design rather than adding them later accelerates your development process, saves time and rework costs, and helps to ensure efficient product assembly and serviceability.
Electrical Cable Harness and Conduit Design Overview
SOLIDWORKS Premium 2017 includes design tools that build a path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables for your assembly. These tools cover the needs of a growing number of products that use sensors, control systems, and other systems that require wiring and cabling.
Routing creates a special type of subassembly that builds a path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables between components. Routes include electrical wiring enclosures, fabricated cable, soldered copper, PVC, flexible tubing, welded piping, and associated fittings. Start the route by inserting route components into an assembly to define the start and end connection points of the path. Next, define the path using a 3D sketch. Then, SOLIDWORKS software generates the pipe, tube, and wire parts along the centerline and connects the parts to the route components.
Specific electrical cable harness and conduit design functionality includes the ability to:
Position all equipment and run electrical routes throughout the overall design
Route electrical cable, harness, and conduit systems through your product, including ribbon cable
Determine required lengths of all wires, cables, harness segments as you design
Flatten electrical cable harness for manufacturing documentation
Import “From-To” electrical connection information from schematic design tools
Automatically route segments through your products to speed creation
Generate complete bill of material (BOM) and wire cut lists for harnesses for manufacturing
Create cable harnesses as mechanical-only or with electrical data
Run rigid or flexible electrical conduit segments
Include additional components, such as mounting hardware, splices, connectors, insulation, looms, heat-shrink tubing, cable ties
Routing Library Manager (RLM) wizard to guide creation of custom electrical components
Advanced Surface Flattening
Often products like leather goods, sports equipment, footwear, and products made from composite materials, like carbon fiber and fiberglass, have complex shapes, but are manufactured from materials that start out as flat stock, such as cow hides, nylon, cloth, and flat composite sheet. Therefore, SolidWorks 2017 SP2 Premium is necessary to accurately determine or estimate the size and shape of the surfaces in their flattened state in order to be able to cut the material from the flat sheet.
Automated, Interactive Surface and Curve Flattening and Data Export
SOLIDWORKS has always provided the ability to automatically flatten certain types of geometry. The SOLIDWORKS Flat Pattern feature for sheet metal parts provides automated flattening per sheet metal K-Factor and Bend Tables. However, when geometry is more complex, such as with nonanalytic surfaces, more control is often required to determine how the surface should be flattened.
SOLIDWORKS advanced surface flattening functionality provides control and flexibility to easily flatten these more complex surfaces. You can:
- Automatically flatten the surface and interrogate an interactive deformation plot (mesh) to graphically view stretch and compression concentrations that can occur when flattening some surfaces with high curvature
- Relieve material stresses due to flattening by creating relief cuts; Relief can be created by selecting sketches, sketch entities, and part edges, or by creating split lines or cuts for relief of stresses in these areas
- Select “control edges” to guide the flattening process to maintain length and shape of specific edges, which is particularly helpful for more highly contoured surfaces
- Sketch curves on surfaces and then flatten the surfaces and the curves together
- Export flattened surface outlines or patterns for material cutting in a variety of export formats
Here are two time saving workflow examples enabled by SOLIDWORKS flattening:
- Example 1: Pre-mark welding location lines and component assembly locations on a metal component that is manufactured by forming and welding. This saves time and avoids errors from having to measure and mark manually:
- In SOLIDWORKS, mark the weld and component assembly locations (sketch) in the formed state – you can even include components names as text
- Then flatten both the surface and the curves
- If relief cuts need to be made, insert them by selected sketches, entities, or part edges
- Export to a CNC laser and cut part – burn markings at a low laser setting
- The components now contain the assembly and welding information
- After forming, the lines will be the correct size and will be in the correct position so you can weld without having to measure and mark manually
- The information is burned into the part located welds and components, and even calls out component part numbers for assembly
- Example 2: Pre-cut heat insulation blankets with attachment points for industrial equipment:
- In SOLIDWORKS, mark (sketch) attachment points on the industrial heat insulation material relative to the industrial equipment it covers
- Then flatten both the surfaces and the curves
- If relief cuts need to be made, insert them by selected sketches, entities, or part edges
- Export to a CNC water jet and cut part and attachment points in flat
- Once assembled over the industrial equipment, attachment points will line up with attachment points on the equipment that the insulation is designed for.
Routing of Rectangular and Other Sections
SOLIDWORKS Routing users can route rectangular and round sections to meet their design needs. Equipment designers, product designers, machine designers, facility designers and others all need rectangular section routing to complete their designs that include ducting, cable trays, conveyors, material handling chutes, and many other systems.
SOLIDWORKS Routing let’s you:
- Generate and run rectangular (or other non-round) route sections using the same familiar SOLIDWORKS Routing user interface
- Select from various standard route and sub-route types such as Ducting/Trunking, Cable Tray, and Ribbon Cable
- Leverage the ‘User Defined’ route type for HVAC, Conveyors, space planning, etc.
- Leverage initial Design Libraries for building additional libraries of rectangular sections
- Automatically insert rectangular elbows and other fitting as you sketch your route paths
- Automatically update the BOM for your route, including all fittings and sections, as you design
SolidWorks Premium 2017 SP2 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline installer of SolidWorks Premium 2017 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. SolidWorks Premium 2017 free It is one of the best word processors for online publications.
Password For File : www.rahim-soft.com